It is that simple. According to The Arbitron Outdoor Study (2005), we are spending more time driving in our cars and walking in our cities than ever before. Hence, in greater numbers and for longer periods, America is exposed to outdoor advertising.
Average 51-Minute Daily Commute Means More “FACE TIME” with Outdoor media.
Technology is advancing rapidly with gadgets. These new technologies are resulting in the fragmentation of traditional media outlets and are making it easier for audiences to tune out a message with the click of a button. The demand for OUTDOOR is increasingly high and with new technologies the industry continues to grow. Outdoor advertising is the one remaining mass medium - we are ALWAYS ON!
Out-of-Home is a Must See Medium.
Unlike other media, it cannot be turned off, zapped through or avoided. Out-of-Home provides non-invasive, yet impactful and effective presence while the advertiser remains in control of ad placement. Outdoor media makes the ad-to-consumer connection and delivers advertising messages to the right audience at the right time!
“According to a recent study by Nielsen Media Research, more than half of digital video recorder users fast forward through commercials while watching prime-time network fare. Today, over 111.4 million U.S. TV households own DVRs. Studies indicate that DVRs are used frequently among people ages 18 to 49, 42% of prime-time TV was time-shifted instead of watched live. Among DVR households, viewership of the typical prime-time show increased by 73% when people who have watched it within three days are included, yet the commercials’ viewing goes up only 32% meaning more than half the DVR viewers avoided ads.”
- “Half of DVR users skip ads, study says” , June 1, 2007, AJC
Continuity and Frequency.
Out-of-Home provides continuity and frequency, creating consistent exposure that is critical to the success of a campaign.
• Fills media “gaps”: Out-of-Home provides coverage to complement an existing media schedule.
• “Top-of-mind” awareness: Continuous exposure and multiple impressions build brand awareness.
• Increases campaign efficiency: Out-of-Home ties all the media efforts together – making it more efficient.
Why City Reach Network?
• We Deliver Audience. Our media is targetable by market and demographic, allowing us to accurately pinpoint who you need to reach, and then reach them consistently – 20+ times each month.
• We Deliver Service. We are committed to delivering research and information that helps tailor a program to achieve your marketing objectives. We are committed to the “after-sale,” following your program through success.
• WE DELIVER AMERICA–ONE MARKET AT A TIME.